The Cavius 65mm radio linked smoke alarm features wireless interlink enabling it to be connected to other devices from the Cavius family via radio frequency technology. Once connected with other devices if one alarm is actived, all other connected alarms will also sound, providing a greater early warning system for all building occupants.
- Can be connected with other alarms from the Cavius Wireless alarm family
- No wiring needed
- The alarm takes an optical reading every 8 seconds. At unusual readings (going into alarm stage), the readings are taken every 2 seconds
- Minimum 100m range in open field. Range depends on the building materials and will need to be tested in each individual case.
- Supplied with replaceable 3v CR123A lithium battery 1600mAh
- Battery consumption is 161mAh in the non alarm condition
- Minimum 5 year life in normal operating condition (Based on a weekly testing)
- 30 days low voltage/battery warning - can drive the alarm for 4 minutes in this state
- Audible indicator min. 85 dB @ 3 meter
- Red LED light indicates alarm condition
- Push button switch with set up, hush and test function
- Environmentally Friendly
- Easy Installation
- Approved to EN 14604:2005